Wellbeing is defined as health, happiness and success.
This accredited life coaching course covers the fundamentals of life coaching, understanding wellbeing, a wide variety of coaching techniques and tools, the business aspects of setting up and running your business plus practical coaching practise with fellow students.
We study the framework of emotional health and wellness to promote resilience, vitality and purpose.
Areas covered during this comprehensive 5-day program include:
- Defining Wellbeing: how to define the benefits for your client, your role as a wellbeing coach and your position in the vital arena of health & wellness.
- Coaching Skills and Techniques: learn a variety of life coaching tools and strategies to confidently help & support your client on their wellness journey.
- Coaching Models: we explain the GROW model by introducing various coaching techniques to bring out your clients’ vision, instil confidence and motivate improvement.
- The Science of Wellbeing: you gain an understanding of the mind and the body, how they interact to promote a deeper awareness and appreciation of internal and external stimuli.
- Emotional Health: understanding our emotions helps to gain mastery. Learn to reappraise situations and alter habitual responses for improved holistic health.
- Managing Stress: learn practical & effective ways to deal with stress, overwhelm and burn out. Examine the role of coping strategies and valuable beneficial techniques.
- The Role of Food: discover the role food plays during periods of stress, exhaustion and overwhelm. Learn how food relationship brings greater wellness benefits to your clients.
- Self-Care & Self Love: help clients discover the benefits of looking after themselves and appreciating oneself, plus the role of rituals and overcoming guilt.
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation: understand the importance of how this is of great benefit to your clients. Discover a variety of meditation & relaxation techniques.
- Lifestyle Example: you become an example of wellbeing as you commit to your continued self-exploration and self-development and hence serve your clients in a greater way.
The practical and business side of coaching is just as important as the coaching itself, so we also delve into how to build a successful practice:
- Identifying Client Needs: what is a client looking for, what their expectations are, how to establish rapport and connect quickly with your clients.
- Working with Clients: learn the practicalities of a coaching business; how to set up calls, pre and post questionnaires, creating client-coach boundaries and confidentiality. We examine ethics, confidentiality and keeping records.
- Brand Building: we delve into your story, experiences, talents, passions and skills so you can uncover exactly what you offer a potential client and how you can uniquely help them.
- Business Development: understanding your ideal client will powerfully set you up with a way to connect and talk directly to your potential new clients.
- Coaching Options: appreciate the different ways to coach individuals and the concept of coaching packages.
BONUS Marketing Content: Extra business marketing modules are also included to help you get your coaching business up and running:
- Marketing Yourself: we introduce various marketing methods for online and printed media including lead generation strategies and top marketing tips.
- Website Considerations: discover how to easily get your first beautiful website, learn key design aspects plus important SEO fundamentals.
- Your Business Plan: we provide a purpose made business plan guideline for wellbeing coaches, reviewing issues such as set-up options, legal considerations & insurance concerns.
You also get the opportunity to develop your new coaching skills.
Certification & Membership:
A Certificate of Wellbeing Life Coaching is awarded to those who complete the 5 day course. As an accredited course, this qualification is recognised by The Association for Coaching.
Plus you're also registered as a student member of the Association for Coaching so you have access to their wealth of information.
You'll be invited to join our private Raw Horizons Academy Community for ongoing support and motivation.
This is all included in the cost of the course.
You are then set up for success and ready to start your new career as a wellbeing life coach.
‘Thank you Claire. Your program is carefully and thoughtfully structured.’ Sharon P.