Why choose Raw Horizons Wellbeing Academy?
Here at Raw Horizons, we’re passionate about selectively training a small number of new life coaches of exceptional quality and integrity to help make this world a better place, by specialising in Wellbeing Coach Training.
Our course benefits include:
- High quality programme specifically for Wellbeing Coaching
- Accredited by the Association for Coaching
- Designed and taught personally by Dr Claire Maguire
- Residential fast-track course
- Personal small groups of only 8 students
- Comprehensive course material covering coaching techniques & skills
- Covers business aspects of setting up and running your own coaching business
- Student Membership to the Association for Coaching
- Great value for money
Our programme is for men and women serious about wanting to change their life and start their new exciting career path helping others live the life they desire.
Dr Claire Maguire
Our training courses are specially designed by Dr Claire Maguire to be highly effective, top quality and exceptionally practical. The comprehensive content gives you the tools to both coach effectively and to build your successful business. Plus you benefit from her wealth of knowledge and experience gained from all her years as a world-leading life coach with her successful wellbeing coaching practice and residential retreat programmes.
Using methods and techniques that Dr Claire Maguire herself used to regain her own self-confidence, re-set her goals and recreate a positive body image after her trauma with breast cancer, she developed her own proprietary programme for wellbeing coaching.
Together with working with hundreds of people through her successful private food relationship and wellbeing coaching practice plus her flourishing residential retreat programmes, she has refined her coaching techniques and skills into her unique Wellbeing Coach Training Course.
Limited to only 8 people per course and taught personally by Dr Maguire & her hand-picked team, these small exclusive groups ensure you receive their full attention, support and encouragement (men & women welcome).
Based in the peaceful North Yorkshire countryside, our live-in fast track coach training courses provide the tranquillity to focus on what’s important – becoming a qualified life coach. In just 5 days you can be starting your new career.
There are many benefits to attending an intensive residential course compared to an online course or distance learning program. With a comprehensive live-in course the advantages are:
- No external distractions so your full focus and concentration is on your course
- Face to face contact with your program teacher
- Questions and queries are answered immediately
- Benefit from group discussions and feedback with your fellow students
- Meet and make new friends with like-minded people, all with similar goals and ambitions
- Build your confidence by practising your new coaching skills with your fellow students
- ‘Fast-track’ your way to completing your course in just 5 days and starting your new career
Training as a wellbeing coach through Raw Horizons Academy will give you the tools and knowledge to succeed in this emerging and exciting field.
This AC Accredited Coach Training Programme is great value for money as the price includes your luxurious accommodation, all meals, high speed wifi access, course notes and folder, access to Split Farthing Hall spa facilities and train station transfers (Thirsk or Northallerton).
An additional and exclusive benefit for students enrolling on our course is that you will be automatically enrolled as Student Members with the Association for Coaching (AC) at no additional cost.
This provides you with access to the wealth of information and support that is available from the Association, at a time when you will be embarking upon your coaching career. Student Membership is provided for a full 12 months. You can upgrade your membership to Associate or Member at any time.
The AC Student Membership benefits include:
- Access to reference materials and research within the members only area.
- Receive guidance and support to start up and grow a successful coaching business through local events, webinars, podcasts and online resources.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through the online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Get exclusive access to the AC’s Knowledge Bank where you’ll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC’s growing library of market research reports.
By gaining recognition of your training in this way, you are set to become a skilled professional coach with quality credentials and real credibility.
‘Thank you so much for such an amazing and revealing week! I’m now so excited to go back and practise these precious learnings. I really feel that my life as I knew it will never be the same! Thank you Claire.’ Freddie T.